top of page


  • Writer's pictureMN Foundation

Raagas of the Seasons postponed

Owing to the Level Four lockdown in New Zealand following the outbreak of the Delta variant of the Coronavirus, our concert Raagas of the Seasons, scheduled to be held on Saturday, 28 August, has been postponed until further notice. We will let you all know as soon as we have organise a new date when it is safe to hold the concert. Meanwhile we thank everyone for their patience. We will be in touch again soon.


bottom of page